Why should I do pilates?
How can you benefit from Pilates
Pilates is a discipline that focuses on stretching and strengthening the whole body by improving balance, muscle strength and posture.
- Increases strength, endurance and flexibility;
- Improves the mind-body connection by gaining more concentration, fluidity and increased body awareness;
- Focuses on posture, alignement, works the deep abdominals and stabilizers;
- Decreases stress and reduces muscular tension;
- Relieves lower back and sciatic joint pain.
Pilates and neurological illnesses
Pilates helps maintain the autonomy of people with neurological diseases such as Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, etc. Our team is trained to establish programs specifically designed to help this particular population.
Why should you follow a pilates program?
- Maintains, improves and reinforces muscular mass;
- Gives you strategies to manage different aspects of the condition;
Watch how our client Annie Bazinet has improved with a regular pilates program.
I am happy to have esthablished a partnership with the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada. Laval chapter.
Melanie, our Neurological Instructor, now teaches one class per week to Society members.
For those interested by the program, please contact Laval chapter to register.